Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Enjoyment

I know, that's not a word. But that's how I feel. It's lovely weather, just right temperature-wise, no rain is expected, but it's not so hot that we need it to relieve the heat. I'm adjusting to my new glasses decently. The boys are doing well, other than Bouncer's usual heat stress (he gets all itchy in the heat and starts licking and fleaing the heck out of his back right by the base of his tail, as well as loses weight). This summer has been bad for heat, as both boys are suffering, but Bouncer is way worse than Smudge. I may have to figure out how to get hydrocortisone on him and staying put without him licking it off before too much longer. And joy of joys, the girls are taming down pretty decently. Raffles is letting me pet her more, and coming to eat sooner without me backing off; Tinkerbell is now sitting right by the door when I go out to feed them and screams kitty obscenities at me for taking too long. Today, when petting her, she let me run my hand onto her tummy without getting spooked, and pushed into my hand not only when I scratched at the base of her tail but when I scratched between her shoulders as well. I have a feeling they'll slow down on horking food as fast as I can once they are indoors and fixed (I think what I put out for them is probably the steadiest food they get, really, even though I know Tink hunts for them), because I free-choice feed kibble, plus a can of wet food in the morning. Also, kitty treats a couple times a day for a snack if the boys have behaved pretty well, which they usually do. And now that they are fed, it's time for me to eat. Yeah, I'm that kind of animal person. They eat before I do, because it's only right. I can eat pretty much anytime, getting it for myself. Domestic animals deserve to eat first, as they are dependent on us for their food. So please excuse this hungy kitty momma, I need to go chow down.

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST

Don't forget to make sure you have your Kindle or Kindle app to read these! The app is free for PC, tablet, iphone, etc.!! Personally, I prefer the app on my laptop, as it holds more books than a Kindle does ... and since my Kindle library is around 8000 books, I need the space.


Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment