Friday, September 12, 2014

Not a great Friday

Well, we found out what is probably wrong with the van, or what hubby's called his "truck" for ages. It's likely a tie rod going out, and it's more costly to fix whatever is wrong than to replace it and part out the thing. So ... there goes the kitty. It's the downpayment on a new-used vehicle. *sigh*  This is so not what I need right now, with all else going on. This is a day when all the positivity in the world seems like nothing compared to the enormity of going back into more debt for another vehicle. And it's difficult to get anything done with hubby around. I love him to death, but he seriously has an issue with us being together and him wanting my attention solely on him and whatever is important to him. Never mind that I need to get things done, too, he wants my attention on him. I interrupt my stuff long enough to solve his problem for him, then he wants to discuss every single step in detail and it drives me nuts. Right now, I'm about ready to strangle him for it. I'm trying to deal with business, and he keeps going over and over the same ground that's already been covered, and I have GOT to get certain things done before work. With having to drive both of us to work, and him "having" to go the long way just so he can get a big ole soda to drink on the way to and at work, it means I have to cut my time short anyhow, and he is cutting into what time I do have to "talk about this" when it's already solved and there's nothing to talk about. ARGH!!!!!!!!! Okay, rant over. I have to get stuff done so we can go see about his stupid soda and another vehicle. God, I need a nap.

*****

Don't forget to make sure you have your Kindle or Kindle app to read Kindle ebooks! The app is free for PC, tablet, iphone, etc.!! Personally, I prefer the app on my laptop, as it holds more books than a Kindle does ... and since my Kindle library is around 8000 books, I need the space.




No comments:

Post a Comment