Monday, April 7, 2014

Oh my achin' dogs

My feet are killing me. I hate breaking in new footwear. I love my new hiking shoes I got for work and all, but oh my god, my feet hurt. LOL. But they sure are warm and dry tonight, compared to recently. Wearing non-waterproof sneakers to work is comfortable but not really all that dry when folks get to spraying things down and you have to slosh through the puddles. But these Merrill hikers, oh wow. I stayed comfortable and warm and dry all day, barring the whole breaking in new shoes thing. The balls and heels of the bottom of my feet are pretty sore, but muscle rub is fixing that.

That and staying off my feet, haha. I did stop on the way home and fill up a few water jugs, but when I got here, it had started to rain, and lazy person that I am at times, I decided that I really didn't want to get soaked getting them in. It's not going to freeze tonight, so they can wait till tomorrow to come in the house.

The boys are crashed on the foot of the bed, and honestly, if I didn't have so much writing to get done, an early bedtime would sound pretty darned good myself! Instead, I'll find y'all some good books and get some writing done and THEN head to bed. Gotta work after all until I get the homestead income I'm responsible for up and working to replace my paycheck! Have fun folks, till tomorrow!

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


Indoor Gardening Made Easy: How To Grow Herbs & Vegetables In Your House
Paleo Breakfast Recipes: 25 Delicious and Unique Recipes for Breakfast (Paleo Diet Cookbook)
How to Make Moonshine: Master the Art of Making Moonshine from Home (Makin' Moonshine - The Ultimate Home Brewing Guide with Recipes)
Herbs For Rock Gardens & Ground Covers
Wheat-Free Classics - Breakfast and Dessert Recipes
25 Delicious Cupcake Recipes - Delicious and Easy Cupcake Recipes for Every Occasion
Gluten Free Slow Cooker: 33 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes For Soup, Stews, Chili And Roasts-Save Time, Money And Please The Whole Family Through Gluten ... Gluten Free Slow Cooking, Wheat Belly Diet)
Quick & Delicious - 25 NO BAKE DESSERTS - Pies, Cheesecake, Cake Recipes (Easy Dessert Recipes Collection)
Organic Composting Made Easy: How To Create Natural Fertilizer At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment