Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Warmer but still chilly

It's warmer today, though tonight is supposed to be chillier again, though not nearly as cold as last night. Mostly, I just hurt from some bug or other I have picked up. And I'm sleepy. I'm doing this earlier than usual, because I took the day off work. Honestly, I wish I could work from home strictly and make the dough that way, so I didn't have to go to the plant. It's more Quentin's idea of fun than mine, but bills and such have to be paid somehow, and that's how we do it right now. Though I'm working on other things and we'll see how they work out, because goodness knows, I really want to get things going to where I don't have to do that anymore. The cold just finally got to me after six weeks of not missing any time at all, and I never even heard the alarm go off - probably because I was so tired I forgot to set it, so instead of waking up at 7AM, I woke up at 815!!! Ooops.

So I called in to take the day off and figured what the heck, it's a few more hours to get things done around here once I roust my butt out of the warmth of bed, only now I have a troublesome neck ache that is stopping that. What I really want is a nap. The boys are asleep next to me and their snoring is making me snoozy, too. But there are chores to be done.

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


Raised Bed Gardening: How to Build a Raised Bed Garden
Dehydration and Drying for Beginners:The Easy and smart ways to preserve food naturally
Food Camp: Kitchen Survival Skills Level 1
Vegetarian Super Value Pack II - 600 Vegetarian Recipes - Veggie Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Casseroles, Muffin Tins and Specialty Recipes (Vegetarian Cookbook and Vegetarian Recipes Collection)
Economic Survival Pantry for Beginners: A Prepper Mom's Guide for Emergency Essential Food Storage, Recipes, Seeds, Tool, Kits and Spreadsheet to Prepare Your Family for any Disaster or Worst-Case
Slow Cooker Cookbook: 200 delicious, simple and nutritious one pot recipes that cook themselves
Canning and Preserving Book for Beginners: Easy Canning Recipes and Supplies to Jump Start Your "How to Can, Preserve and Survival Food Storage"
Paleo Cookbook:101 Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, & Grain Free Paleo Recipes to Lose Weight & Feel Great
Backyard Pet Chickens A Beginners Guide: How To Raise Hens In A Small Suburban Yard
Urban Gardening: The Urban Farmer Handbook - How to Grow Beautiful Fruits, Vegetables, and Plants in Any Space (Garden Design - Learn to Grow a Garden ... Small Yard, Roof Tops, Balcony, and more)
Knitting Stitches Dictionary For Beginners (Knitting For Beginners)
Charming Chicks, Homesteading Hens, and Ruling Roosters
Cooking with Beans and Legumes: Simple Recipes for Cooking Delicious, Healthy Meals with Beans and Legumes

No comments:

Post a Comment