Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas Eve

Hubby woke up super-early and ran to Harrison to finish his shopping, while I slept in to our usual wake up time. He picked up a bunch of wrapping paper, too, which is good, because for the first time in our marriage, we're actually going to WRAP the presents, lol. When he got back, I pulled together and ran down to finish my stuff for him, get stuff for dinner tomorrow (spaghetti!!!) and get my butt home.

On the hihger reaches of our mountain, like where we are, we got a few flurries of snow. Nothing that stuck, though, and tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 50s, so no snow then, either. Half a mile down the road, and nothing but rain, lol. The shopping wore me out, though. It usually does when I have to be around people in an environment like that. Work isn't so bad, because people don't run into me, or get in my way much, or things like that which happen frequently in a store. I walk out saying, "I hate people." Plus with my introverted personality, being around lots of people just drains me. I'm with the cats right now. I want a nap. Hugs, all!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment