Friday, December 12, 2014

Quiet start to the day

Mainly because I don't have hubby rattling around. He's off this morning to the dentist to see about getting what's left of his teeth out and get dentures, which I told him would be prohibitively expensive, even with the insurance, but he's determined to give it a go. So it's nice and peaceful and quiet and I'm enjoying it while I can, because with him taking a vacation day to do this, I also don't have to rush to get together for work and can instead take my time and relax a bit before I drive myself in. Considering he usually insists on driving us in the truck to "save gas," whilst driving a gas-guzzling truck that gets half the mileage of my car, I'm not sure how that works out, but okay.

Got butterfly #7 done barring the backstitching for the details, which I got started on last night, but didn't get too far. I kept getting interrupted by various things, including hubby going to bed early to allow him to get up super early for the dentist this morninng, and cats snuggling and wanting to be held. So here I am, just a little before Christmas, still working on things, and generally enjoying a day. Time to hunt down books, whee!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment