Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weather's nice

I ended up feeling so bad yesterday by the time I should have been getting ready, I ended up burning that point I just got back. Thankfully, I had it, but man, the pain yesterday got intense. It also means that I spent a lot of time yesterday sleeping it off in order to fight it. So a blah day, but I feel somewhat better today, though still with a bad headache. That will pass eventually, when some stress bleeds off. I'm having TMG issues, hence the neck/head ache issues, as I tend to clench my jaw when I'm sleeping if I'm overstressed.

On the bright side, all that sleep helped a lot of my other pains to go away for a while, and I was able to make a mad dash to the dollar store to get a few things, including an early Christmas present for hubby. I got him one of those "Royal Plush" blankets with a cougar on it. The living room can get a bit chilled, and I want him to be able to cover his feet and legs if he's cool, but I didn't want to wait until Christmas for it, because he got me a new microwave for an early gift; we needed it, though, as the old one was about to die.

Some stitchery and crocheting ensued when I felt up to it. Didn't eat much because I was snoozing most of the day. Wish I could again, but if I get stuff done fast enough this morning, I can take a nap before heading in again. Plus he's driving, so I can doze on the way there! This is a very boring, not a lot of actual homesteading chores, kind of week it looks like!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment