Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy last Monday of 2014!

Are you ready for the new year? I'm not, not by a long stretch!!! Yesterday did not go quite as planned. We split up and got errands done in jig time, but I'm coming down with the creeping crud and by the time I got home with groceries, I was wiped. I barely got in the house and got a nap in before hubby got home with water and laundry. He  got everything in the house, thank goodness, and a hot shower later helped me to feel a bit more human, but I'm still not in the best of shape. But, there's only two days to get through before I have two more days to feel crappy. And yes, this means that I got nothing done on Mom's lap quilt yesterday, because I spent most of the day sleeping to try to get well enough to struggle through today and tomorrow. We have Wednesday and Thursday off for recuperation, then Friday and Saturday working and Sunday off again, before going back to M-F work weeks. Hopefully, I'll be okay by then. I need to get through today and tomorrow to get a point back, so I have two to spare. Then if I get really bad later in the week, I can always use it again if need be and still have an emergency point to spare. That stomach flu I got back in the summer has caused so many relapses, it's going to take me a year to work off my points. Yuck. But it's the last Monday of 2014, and I'm hoping it goes well, because I want it over and done with, lol. (Feeling so cruddy yesterday is also why there were no books ... I was too pooped most of the day to do anything about it, until it was waaay late!)

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment