Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Warmer, thank goodness

Cuz I feel like crap. Stupid fibromyalgia. I hurt and still need to go to work. Urgh. At least it is warmer, and that's a good thing. I won't have to freeze or bundle up like an Eskimo to go to work today! I do wish I weren't feeling so darned tired. I want to take a day off to sleep, but no vacation days and I hate using points. Holidays are racing up on me, and I have got everything taken care of other than finishing Mom's gift, which likely will be late. DD's gift will be mailed hopefully this week, if I can find the envelope I got to mail it in! Hubby's is bought last weekend and stashed, though I need wrapping paper (probably just cheat like usual and use the Sunday color comics as they're free from the friends in town who bring their papers to work - I can just ask for the funnies for a couple of weeks from them and have plenty). Time to get hustling along to go make that paycheck since the business isn't at the replacing it point yet. Getting there a little at a time, but not there yet. Crossing fingers. Last month was as good as the previous three months put together, and most of it wasn't stuff that would be for gifts, either.

On the other hand, my mouse needs to quit being stupid. I hate using the touchpad, my wireless is eating batteries like there's no tomorrow, and my wired mouse is intermittently being a butthead and not working. It's going to be THAT kind of day again, I see. I broke both a knife and a spoon yesterday making my sandwich for lunch. I don't need that kind of thing happening again.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment