Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Only two more weeks????

How the heck did the year pass so fast that there's only two more weeks left of it? Life is flashing by at a prodigious rate, and I'm wondering how the heck it happened. But there is hope for things to be done. Mom's lap quilt certainly won't be done on time for Christmas, but it's coming along nicely, in spite of the current butterly being a bit problematic with all the partial stitches. Tonight's weather is not going to be much fun, though. Light wintry mix this afternoon before work, and then an extremely good chance of rain most of the night. The house, however, is cozy and comfy, and all the afghans on the bed make sleeping a delight. (I don't sleep well when I'm cold, sadly.) The only downside to the day is that I don't feel that great. Even with short shifts the last couple nights, I'm exhausted. Wish I could just stay home and sleep, but for a while yet, that's not an option. Just gotta keep on keepin' on. And heck, it's Wednesday already, so the week's basically half over. Almost time to sleep in for a couple of days!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment