Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Who needs a gym?

Shoot, I work in one, essentially. I get to climb up and down a short flight of stairs several times a day, as apparently, it is now part of my job to give everybody bathroom breaks twice a day. That means a lot of going down stairs, then up a different set, over and over, until I can finally go back up a set and be back to my own job. Hey, at least I'm getting exercise this way, haha!

Not feeling the love of Tuesday today. I would so much rather be staying home, doing some woodcutting and picking up scrap metal and burning trash until dark, then sitting down for a few hours of happy stitching with a DVD playing for background racket, than to go in and mess about with chicken today (or any day), but you gotta pay the bills somehow, and the crafting biz ain't that great yet. It's getting there. The writing biz needs to get better, too, but I need time to work on more than a page or two a day. But there is progress. Down to 2 1/2 butterflies and the finishing on the lap quilt for Mom and DD's present is going out today in the mail. Hubby's presents are bought, just need wrapping. So essentially, things in the holiday department are on track, for the most part. Wishing I had another month to work on things, but that ain't happening, so I will just deal with it. Once I get Mom's lap quilt done, though, all bets are off on the Sundays, since DST has killed any outside work time on Saturdays (because it's pitch black by the time we get home from errands now). I've got a ton of stuff to do and as long as the weather cooperates, it's gonna get done piece by inch. (And yes, when the lap quilt is done, I will take pictures and post them.) Hugs, all!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment