Monday, December 1, 2014

OH, BRRR!!

After yesterday, it is now cold. The vehicles have ice on the windshields, and I'm going to have to be super-careful going across the deck and down the stairs so I don't fall. Basically, it's crappy out. I do NOT want to go to work, but I have to, and it sucks, because I'd rather work on building my business, such as it is right now, instead of building someone else's business, but you gotta pay the bills somehow or another. I did get a lot of small things done over the weekend, so that's good, and I'm making serious progress toward the end of stitching up the lap quilt so I can then go on to working on the mile a minute afghan for the bed while at home. Mostly, though, I'm just exhausted. Too many hours on my feet, freezing, messing with stupid chicken, when I want to be here, ensconsed in a warm house, cozy in my jammies 24/7, and working on what I want to work on. This is NOT turning out to be a good start to the week, mentally.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment