Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Back to work

And the side roads are crappy, due to breakdowns on three of our five plows from what I hear, so side roads are going to take a while to get to. By then, it will have all melted off, but because the side roads, like ours, are so crappy, I'm riding in with hubby. He has ten-ply off-road tires on the truck, so likely can get better traction on this crap than I can. Add in that he has a winch if we get stuck, and we'll be okay. I doubt the road's that horrible, but I'm not taking chances. Depending on the road, I may have to ride with him tomorrow, too.

But I did enjoy the free day off yesterday. I got a lot done on getting stuff together for more inventory for the store, got another item up, and got all the second rounds on the MAM strips done but for about 5 1/2. I'll be taking that with me to work today for the drive in and the wait till work starts, so I may be able to get a bit more done on it. Better than being bored.

Otherwise, things are going well. The cats are all hunkered down here with us; I can't blame them as it's the warmest room in the house. The kittens are at the stage of all trying to get out of the nesting box and explore, and are socialized enough at this point that they don't mind being held. They just sit in my hand and look around and wuffle. Cute little fuzzballs, and extremely curious, too. So I have to hurry through everything today and get ready for work, and hope I don't forget anything. I'm having one of those days with the fibro fog, ugh!

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment