Saturday, February 7, 2015

Lovely day

The weather couldn't have been better, errands took forever due to crowds, but who cares. I came home with new pillows. My old ones were crappy and wouldn't fluff up anymore. These are so fluffy. I had to test them out when I got home. Didn't fall asleep, just lay on them for a few minutes. I got pictures of the babies, too!!! Not great ones, because they won't look at the camera yet, but I got pictures!!!

I also took Mom's lap quilt with me to the laundromat to work on it some more. I've now got all the middle quilting done and am started on the outside edge bit. That's about 15 FEET of straight line quilting, before I can seam it and bind the edges. I might actually get it finally done by the end of the month, lol!! Work on the webstore is coming along as well. Got a lot done last night and I plan on getting a ton more done this weekend. Why not? The house is actually cleaned up thoroughly for the first time in ages, so I essentially have nothing to do. I'm making dinner tomorrow though. I had spaghetti here and shredded cheese, so I just had to pick up some sauce - too lazy to make it this time. I couldn't remember if I had the pasta or not, and figured if I didn't, I'd do it over rice. But the pasta is here, so that is going to be yummy tomorrow!

If you want to see the kittens, go to this link and see the Photobucket album!














*****

No comments:

Post a Comment