Thursday, February 12, 2015

This just isn't a good day

I don't really have too much positive to say today, so I'm just going to leave it. I'm having a depressive time which set in last night and I don't like it. I'm working on letting it go and letting my mind not dwell, but we all know how difficult that is. Mindfulness, where you focus on the present moment, but still acknowledge your thoughts and feelings and bodily sensations, is not coming easily today. I am having even a difficult time writing this little bit. Mindfulness is often used as a therapeutic technique, and it helps a lot most of the time. Toay is just not one of those days. So I'm not even going to try to write today, and will instead just let the writing go and work on just getting through. Hugs and love, all. I think today is a nap day or at least a "get a bit more rest" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment