Monday, February 23, 2015

Still cold but road's clear

So I am driving myself to work today. We have possible snow up to an inch, but none yet, so I should be okay, since it was supposed to start at 9ish last night. Good, because once hubby leaves, I'm back down for an hour for a nap. I'm still wiped from last week, and I have this week to get through. Meh. Life basically goes apace as usual. I got a lot done last night, working on various things, so that's good, and right now the house is quiet because the kittens are all sleeping. They got breakfast from Tink, and now they are sleepy. Another week or two and I'll have to start soaking them some kibble and putting them on solids.

House is some warmer, now that the cold has cleared out for the moment. Either that, or I've just become immune. Not sure which, but I am sure that a - I'm pooped and b - my "u" key does not like me the last few days and keeps not wanting to work. Annoying. I have to get laundry put away today, hopefully before I leave. I didn't do it yesterday and hubby is all annoyed. Apparently, I'm the only one in this house who knows how to put laundry away properly. Some days, I feel like I can't win for losing. I need more sleep, that's all there is to it, just not enough time lately with all the walking up and down the road. About all I've had time for is eat, sleep and work, and there's been too much of the work and nnot enough of the sleep!

Heading back to bed for an hour so I can be halfway awake for work. Hugs all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment