Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crappy weather

But nothing compared to my home state's weather lately. We got maybe a quarter of an inch of snow (and the way people were acting, you'd think it was the end of the world) and some ice under it. Roads home were clear but wet, so I took my time and got here safe and sound. Getting down the hill isn't too much of a problem, it's the getting back up later that will be a bit of an issue, as it's not supposed to be much above freezing today for the highs. Strangely enough, tomorrow and Saturday will be a major change, as they are supposed to be 60's and 70s. I do have a bit of a headache, but I've taken stuff for it, and I suspect I just slept odd last night. Might need to see about replacing my pillows, because they are kind of old and squashed down. I'm pretty sure that will help a lot.

Not a lot of anything done yesterday, as before work was tough to concentrate, and I didn't get home for the night till almost 4 AM, so I pretty much ate and went straight to bed. So much to do and work on and no real interest right now with this headache. Time to go back to bed for an hour or so to sleep off this headache so I can work tonight, especially since they moved me permanent back to boobs as of last night. Yay me.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment