Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week's getting better, mostly

Work wasn't too bad last night, mostly just the usual stuff. The one supervisor really needs to get his head out of his rectum, though. He's more of a "boss" type than a "leader" type, and Tyson's prefers you be the latter. He's causing a lot of folks to be passive-agressive in their behavior towards him, and he's getting called a lot of not-very-nice things behind his back. I think the nicest thing I've heard directed towards his back in the last couple of weeks was, "Curl up and DIE, a**clown." Nobody likes him, nobody wants him around, and he's about as stupid as a stump. I hear daily how he doesn't know anything. He may be supervisor over boobs, but at least he's not MY supervisor. (I started out with one, who transferred, and got another, who got fired back on New Years, and got a third who's basically a kid compared to me but he's a freaking sweetie.)

So work was okay, nice and easy and generally boring, and we got a teeny bit of overtime. I suspect that it'll get wiped out by shorter days the rest of the week, but if not, that's good, too. I need all the money I can get. This is why the writing and the storefront being worked on, and the other online things I do. One must has monies!!!! I even managed to get a tiny bit of needlework done last night when I got home, which was nice.

Must cut this short, I need to eat something and Smudge wants (read "is demanding") attention from me. He's all snuggled up next to me and purring and looking at me and meowing with his "Pet me now, Momma!" cry. So 'scuse please, must serve the feline master of the household. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment