Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sore and tired

Because work decided it would be a good idea to move me back to the boob line last night for most of the night. So now I'm overtired and sore, and naturally, my tenonitis has flared up again. I may have to go the urgent care clinic, since I don't have a regular doctor, and see about getting a note for restrictions on not doing some of the crap they want me doing. It would mean putting paid to any hope of ever getting back on the cone liine and making over $13 an hour, but money is not important when you hurt too much making it. Kind of takes the fun out of earning money. Which is why getting the store together is so important. The sooner I have that up and running, the sooner I can start making some dough, the sooner I can quit the plant and let myself heal as completely as possible. News at the plant is that we are still having a shutdown for retooling. When and for how long, nobody seems to know for sure.

Needlework is coming along nicely, and I am extremely happy about that. I should soon have more stuff in my Hulu queue, so I can "watch tv" whilst doing some needlework. If the shutdown does happen, that's a lot of needlework and work on the webstore and SLEEP. That would be rather nice, I think. Speaking of sleep, I want a nap, so I'm going back to bed before I have to get together and head to work. SNXXX.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment