Monday, February 16, 2015

No work today

Because of the weather. Freezing rain made the roads impossibly slick for the drivers, and snow on top of that has made it treacherous for anyone getting out at all. Everything is at a standstill. It's too cold to do much of anything, so I'm going to enjoy my free day off. Granted, I could use the money. But when the weather is this crappy all of a sudden, you say the heck with it and don't even bother trying to do anything. We are fairly comfortable. With the house the way it is, the front room is holding steady in the 50s (it's just THAT cold out) and the bedroom is the warmest room in the house, as usual. All the cats are down here, even Raffles, and Smudge isn't grousing as much as usual.

I guess this means I spend the day working on the webstore while the internet cooperates, napping, having a Harry Potter marathon, and crocheting like crazy on the mile a minute scrapghan. Works for me. I'm going to enjoy this!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment