Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Or, as hubby likes to call it, "Valencrime's Day." It wasn't too bad, but we've got a really nasty cold front about to swing through. We're expecting three to five inches of white stuff and possible freezing rain tomorrow night, with up to another inch Monday morning. Yay us. Just what we need when we have to work, because you think the plant will close for that crap? You've got to be kidding me.

But I still have the rest of tonight and pretty much all of tomorrow (dishes, trash, litter boxes and shower notwithstanding) to work on the webstore. Yep, I bit the bullet. I'm working on it in bits and pieces, because setting it up is kind of tedious. Not nearly as tedious as the plant, though, so that's a bonus.

I did manage to pick up some movies for my own entertainment today at the store. Two DVD 4-packs at about $10 each. What is so great is that it gives me all eight Harry Potter movies for about $20. Heehee. Hubby can't stand them but with what I have waiting for me on Hulu and these, plus what we already have laying around, if a storm is bad enough to stop us working but leave us with power, I will have plenty of entertainment.

Right now, though, I'm pooped. We went to Harrison, grabbed a fast lunch at McQuack's, hit up Wally World for some staples and the movies (he got a 4-pack with the first four Lethal Weapon movies ... were there more than that?), then home to drop stuff and back down to Harrison rather than laundry and water jugs (he'll deal with that tomorrow ... hope he gets home before the weather turns TOO bad) so we could have dinner together and go see American Sniper for Valentine's Day. It was a good movie and we had a nice dinner, so it wasn't too bad a day overall. For now, while I need to work on the store some more, I'm tired and need the nap I didn't get earlier. Hugs, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment