Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Starting to make progress!!!

The webstore is progressing! In the respect that I'm getting more crafts projects together to put in it to start, that is. I still have to go through things with a couple more suppliers to get photos and descriptions and such, and eventually set up the webstore and all that goes into that, which is going to take even MORE hours, but it's coming along in bits and pieces. I figure even a few minutes a day on things is better than nothing, so no matter how long it takes, it is going to happen. I wish I'd started this ages ago instead of waiting this long, though! Still have to take photos of some things that I have made to put up, too, and that's time-consuming, because I have to not only set up the items, but take the photos and edit them, and that's the annoying part.

Hubby was so funny with "his" kitten last night when we got home. Picks up Junior, looks at him and starts coooing, "Oh my God! It's so cute! He just blinked at me!!!" He's like a little kid over it. Funny as all heck. We did move the litter out of the box onto the bed for a couple minutes last night. The floors are a bit chillier than I'd like, and with only two layers of toweling under the babies, I don't want them getting cold, so we moved them long enough to a couple more towels in there for extra padding and warmth for them. By the time they're a few weeks older, it will be warmer and I can take out the extra towels. They are starting to learn to walk, in a rather wobbly way, and when they are awake and not eating, they are starting to explore the nesting box. It's their whole world for now.

This week is supposed to be nice, in the 50s all week, so I might be able to get out before work a little bit and cut some more wood. After hubby sold two loads of it, the wood pile is looking a bit scarce. Not that we NEED it right now, since we don't have a wood stove yet, but the wood pile spot looks a bit bare now. But at least we are making a bit of extra cash and he is working on the loads to trade for those tires he got from a buddy at work. Three more loads and they are traded for. Goodness knows, there's a ton of downed trees around here that can be cut up for wood, and more scrub that can be cut down and cut up for kindling, so there's plenty to get done.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment