Friday, February 20, 2015

So I called the road department

Yesterday morning while I was doing everything, and they got a guy out to plow. I got the excuse the "the driver probably got pulled off for an emergency." For TWO DAYS? Seriously? And he got it plowed. All the soft stuff got plowed off, leaving nothing but ice.  I fell twice going down the hill to the truck to go to work. (3AM again ... what is up with this?) But he got his, haha. We saw a spot where he'd gotten his one tire stuck and ended up digging a hole with his tire trying to get out. He did get out, but funny that his being a smart aleck got him stuck for a few minutes.

I'm exhausted and getting pretty much nothing done. Long hours, leaving early to get to the truck so hubby can get to the plant like he wants to "socialize" (read: stand outside in the cold to smoke with his buddies) and then the walk home uphill, has left me completely wiped out in just a few days. So I'm off to get a quick nap in before I HAVE to get going on his schedule. I'll be glad when this crap clears up so I can get some sleep AND get some work done again!


No comments:

Post a Comment