Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kittens underfoot

Well, ONE kitten anyhow. Starz has figured out how to get out of the nesting box. She can't get back IN on her own, and Tink just washes her and makes sure she's ok, and leaves her alone. The others stare at her over the edge of the box as if to say, "How the heck did you do that?" (So far, she has climbed our FOUR times ... in all of ten minutes. This kitten is seriously going to be a problem, I can see that already. She is in explore mode now!)

We have to work today to make up for Monday's day off, and honestly, I'm am completely exhausted. I got a tiny bit done on the store last night. So there is progress, just not as much as I'd like. Now if I just had enough going to where I was making some serious sales! I will say this, though, stuff I make from scratch that is marked OOAK is one of a kind, and while some of it will be the same pattern, it's different yarn or materials and won't come out looking like that ever again.

But it's time to get a couple of things done and get my butt in gear so I can go mess with stupid chicken again. And we're going to try to save a bit of time tomorrow, depending on when we get done with this crap tonight, and go get groceries, so all we have is laundry and water run tomorrow. Ugh.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment