Monday, November 10, 2014

BRRRR.

Winter storm whatsis is pushing through the next several days, and it's going to get cold even for NW Arkansas. Highs only in the 40s, lows in the low 20s. Not happy with that in early November, and I'm so tired all the time. I get plenty of sleep but always want more. Wish I could find a doctor around here taking new pain patients, but nobody wants to deal with "a druggie who wants narcotics." I am not a druggie and I can't TAKE narcotics with my job. I want a low-level painkiller so I can still work, that's all. Is that really so much to ask?

And today is not starting well. Hubby knows I'm not a morning person and this is my time to do online stuff that doesn't require much thinking, and to write my blog post of  the day. What does he do, every morning? BABBLE AT ME. I am so tired of that, and if I say anything, he gets mad. ARGH. So I guess I will have to start writing when I get home, and saving it to post the next morning, just so he shuts up and leaves me alone to do it!

The lap quilt and afghan at least are coming along. Got the Monarh done on the lap quilt and started the backstitching to outline it and such last night, and the next strip on the mile a minute afghan is almost ready to add the joining round and get it attached. Things are progressing well in that respect, so I'm happy in that part. Now I just need to wake up for work, and it's Monday. It's not going well, and I'm not happy about that, but at least I am calm for the most part. And babbling. So I think I'll go back to bed until it's time to get up and go at the last minute. Well, half an hour before we have to go ... unlike hubby, I don't need to spend 2-3 hours getting ready and making everything "perfect" for work.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment