Tuesday, November 25, 2014

No shopping on Thursday

For shopping, that is. We go by what we grew up with, that if you don't have it by 5PM the day before, you don't need it and even if you do, you are not getting it. I plan on lots of food making and time with friends (furfriends, aka The Kitty Clan). Hubby plans to work on the truck's heater core. Then there will be lots of eating and fun. I also plan on getting a lot of work done on Mom's lap quilt. With a bit of free time, I can get another butterfly finished and maybe start the sixth one. And since I'm running a bit behind today, I have GOT to get my butt in gear. Tonight and tomorrow left to finish work out, then it's Ham Day (since we refuse to eat turkey after working at Butterball) and then one more day before the weekend, which I hope they don't schedule us for Saturday because that would suck.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment