Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Can't wait for next week

Because I get a day off midweek to sleep in, goof off and eat a lot of food. Why can't that be today or even tomorrow? Loads of progress on various projects but no time to take photos of things ... besides, I like taking photos of the finished stuff, not the in progress stuff. Still suffering some effects of this stupid cold like a stuffy head and a low-grade fever, but nothing worth staying home for, especially this close to getting a point back and a holiday. So while I don't feel great, it's off to work I go. Hey, at least I got another wing and most of the body done on Butterfly #4 yesterday! Progress is happening, very slowly, but it's happening! Still won't have the darn thing done by Christmas, though, darn it.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment