Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday whoopies

I can hardly wait for today to be over with at work. Tomorrow is Ham Day and I want it to get here. Lots of food, lots of relaxation, and sleeping in. Is everybody ready? I know I am. I'll get started on things tonight, as most of tomorrow's "prep work" is just cutting stuff up. There's some cooking, mostly involving heating up water for hubby's silly instant potatoes and the stuffing, but mostly it's going to be very little cooking but a lot of eating. The cats will all get turkey, as the only way turkey comes in the house is as pet food after working at Butterball. (Trust me on this one, folks. If it's a whole bird, you're safe. If it's been processed in any way, it may not be. If you want details, wait till Friday and PM me.)

It's hard to believe this year is almost over already, but it is. Five more weeks. Where has the time gone? But it's a been a bit rough this year, though not nearly as rough as prior years. I look forward to next year and seeing what it brings into my life. Plus I know that each day that passes is one day closer to getting things in my life lined up like I want and need them to be. There will come a day when I get back on a first shift schedule because I'll have to be in order to be vending at farmer's markets on a regular basis instead of hit and miss. I can't WAIT for all the good things to happen that are starting to take shape!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment