Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Progress on many levels

Let's see, making this short, as I have to pull together a bit sooner than usual so we can stop at the polling place on the way to work to vote. The mile a minute afgahn is coming along; I'm in round two of strip two. The pattern calls for nine strips to make a twin-sized afghan, so I figure to make it wide enough for a queen sized, I'm going to have to at least double that to 18 strips, maybe 20. Thank goodness they go quickly. The third butterfly is coming along quickly, so that's a help there. And the girls are more trusting, sort of. Tink meets me wherever I walk much of the time to get petted. She is making up for lost time on being a housecat. Raffles still hides most of the time. Bouncer could care less as he has his needs met and plenty of attention. Smudge is still a fraidy-cat, scared of everything, but especially afraid the girls are going to get him and eat him, lol. He would rather not eat when they are out if possible, but I feed everybody in the living room, so if he wants wet food, kibble or water, he has to brave the scary "other" kitties. Ditto for the litter box. So he spends a lot of his time where he always has - on the bed sleeping. Which is what I'd like to do, but work calls. Oh yes, and kitty toys have no fascination for the boys, but both girls think cat toys are the bomb. The ball track has been going off and on for days now, since they discovered it, especially Tink!!! For an adult cat, she loves toys a lot. Guess I know what the cats are getting for Christmas, lol!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment