Sunday, November 16, 2014

Snow!!!

It's just a tiny little bit of snow, but it's out there. It barely covers anything, just barely sticks, and hubby is griping that we'll still be using the car for work because it has a working heater and the truck doesn't, other than the little plug in thing to defrost the windshield. For some reason, this bugs the crap out of him, despite the fact that during warmer weather, we use the truck almost exclusively and I'm expected not to gripe about that. I didn't get a lot done on needlework yesterday, as I tend to sit in bed for it and need some room for spreading stuff out. I couldn't do that as hubby decided to play PS2 for several HOURS and then nap, leaving me no room to sprawl. So yesterday, and likely today because it's even colder, are going to be a major bust for getting needlework done. It also means I won't get any movie-watching done, because the same TV he uses for those silly video games, I use for movie watching. My weekend is screwed up, argh!!!!! And it's back to work tomorrow, yay. NOT. So much for winter homesteading this weekend!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment