Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fall rainy season has begun

It rained last night, and today, and it's still raining, and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, too.  But errands are done, and I'm happily relaxing with a bit of computer gaming and a lot of needlework in a comfy house. It's nice to come in out of the cold and realize we finally, after two years of working on it, got this place to where the main rooms at the least will stay warm even in cold weather. I'm having a good time with working on the lapghan this weekend, so with any luck, I'll have the fourth butterfly done sometime this weekend. The last wing is nearly done and then it's just the backstitching on that one, before I do butterfly #5 in the middle.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving again this year. Ham steaks because we can't stand turkey, cheese, summer sausage and crackers, pineapple chunks, peanut butter no bake bars, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, pickles, olives, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, salad, and more. Yeah, I tend to put on a spread for the Big Day, lol. Actually, I kind of tend to go ... err ... overboard. Good thing we have company coming, so there won't be QUITE so much in the way of leftovers.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment