Thursday, November 6, 2014

This is not starting out good

My brain is not functional first thing in the morning, and hubby knows this. Today, for some stupid reason, I am expected to not only make financial decisions with no caffiene but get yelled at for not being mentally functional. All because we need to put new tires on the front of the car and he calls about pricing from at least two places then sits and reads off a bunch of numbers and expects me to be able to a - remember them all and b - choose what to get. I am not a gearhead. I am a non-gearhead and basically just go with whatever fits and is cheapest so it fits the budget. I do not need to be hollered at for not being able to think clearly. So yeah, the ole homestead is not a happy place this morning (well, my version of morning anyhow). Work last night was awful and I don't want to have a repeat. Let's just say if last night happens again, a supervisor is going to be up for harassment.

At least the needlework projects are coming along. The afghan is coming along in bits and pieces, and the lap quilt for Mom is about half done on the third butterfly, which I can identify as the Monarch. The others so far, I have no clue. Two others of the nine, I can tell what they are - the Swallowtail (pretty distinctive) and the Spring Azure (kind of easy tell which one is the blue one, haha). Honestly, the weekend cannot get here fast enough so I can sleep a long nap.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment