Sunday, November 9, 2014

Peaceful day

It's quiet, the weather's nice, I'm getting a lot of stitchery done in the way of what I tend to call "winter homesteading." It's generally too chilly or whatever to get much done outside, so things get done that are inside things. Most folks would call them hobbies. Me, I call them gifts or needed items. The lap quilt for example, will be late, but it's intended as a Christmas present. Work tends to get in the way of having hours and hours to stitch on it, lol. The scrap afghan is coming along as well. While it got too dark to see well to sew last night, I can still crochet pretty much by feel. So I got strip two of at least 18 if not 20 done and attached to the first one. Today sometime will see the next panel started. It's going to take a while to get that done as well. Otherwise, it's a quiet day, I'm going to call my Mom and chat with her for an hour or so in a bit, dishes have to get washed, and I have some movies to watch for general entertainment. So it's a peaceful, quiet day, and I'm glad of it since we have to go back to work tomorrow.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment